We recommend viewing the National Hospice Foundation website at www.hospiceinfo.org, National Hospice and Palliative Care organization at www.nhpco.org, and The Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care at www.carolinasendoflifecare.org.
These sites can answer all the basic questions you may have about hospice care, such as:
- How to select a hospice program?
- How did hospice care begin in America?
- What is hospice care?
- How does hospice care work?
- How do I go about choosing a hospice?
- Find a hospice program.
- Communicating your end-of-life wishes.
- The Medicare Hospice Benefit…etc.