Primary care and specialty physicians play a key role in hospice and palliative care.
Your patients depend on you to recommend quality care at a difficult time. When they need hospice, you should refer them to the best hospice care available. We are committed to our patients and families with the goal to provide unmatched service.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose HospiceCare of the Piedmont:
- We are your hospice resource and can help you talk to patients about hospice.
- We offer same-day admission services to hospice in most situations, depending on patient needs. Our hospice team works closely with patients and families to assure timely and prompt access to hospice services.
- Physicians who refer to us continue to care for their patients and we work with you to serve the needs of the patients you refer to us.
- Easy referral process.
- We have the only hospice house in Greenwood County.
- We are a non-profit hospice.